Take part in workshops, demonstrations and tours that are not available to the general public. These activities are designed to support teachers and students of any age and ability and must be booked in advance. They are tailored to primary school, secondary school, colleges or adult groups and include the following activities:
PRIMARY SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
- Make Your Own Encoding Machine
- Spy Hunt
- Get Your Orders
- Sending Messages
- Radio and Direction
- Life on the Home Front
- Curating a Collection
- Cyber Security
SECONDARY SCHOOL, COLLEGE AND ADULT ACTIVITIES
- Codes and Ciphers – suitable for general audiences.
- Mathematics of Enigma – most suited to students working towards higher level GCSE (or equivalent) and beyond.
- Breaking Lorenz – Enigma’s Big Brother – a specialist talk aimed at students working towards the higher end of A-Level (or equivalent).
- History - how Bletchley Park had an impact on a number of major WW2 events.
- Online Safety - learn about the ever-evolving cyber threat so prevalent on the Internet. For more information, click here.