Visitor Services Assistant
Bletchley Park is a vibrant heritage attraction, open daily to visitors. We are currently recruiting a Visitor Services Assistant on a six month contract (three days per week on a rolling rota working every other weekend) to provide support to our Visitor Services team.
Once the top-secret home to World War Two Codebreakers, our Mission is to preserve and enhance Bletchley Park, to attract, engage and educate visitors from all over the world through the continuing restoration and development of the entire estate and our exhibitions. We are seeking enthusiastic team players, with a passion for amazing customer service and a strong sense of professionalism.
Working as part of our Visitor Services Team your areas of responsibility will include:
- Welcoming visitors on their arrival to Bletchley Park, including coach visitors
- Processing ticket sales and Gift Aid transactions
- Working in our souvenir gift shop
- Explaining and issuing our Multimedia Guides to visitors
- Supporting other areas and teams within Bletchley Park
- Acting as a positive ambassador for Bletchley Park Trust
- Providing excellent customer service in everything we do
The ideal candidate should have previous customer service experience within a busy retail environment. They should be flexible in their approach to work and feel comfortable working on their own initiative.
Please apply with a full CV and covering letter explaining why you are interested in this role and how you meet the core skills for the role. Your covering letter and CV should be submitted to:
Bletchley Park Trust
Milton Keynes, MK3 6EB
Email: [email protected]
Closing date: Monday 18 December 2017
Previous applicants need not apply
Strictly no agencies