Join our team as a Visits Coordinator
Bletchley Park Trust is currently recruiting for a full time Visits Coordinator to join the team on a 6-12 month contract. As the Visits Coordinator you will be working Sunday to Thursday 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Bletchley Park is a vibrant heritage attraction, open daily to visitors. Once the top-secret home to World War Two Codebreakers, our Mission is to preserve and enhance Bletchley Park, to attract, engage and educate visitors from all over the world through the continuing restoration and development of the entire estate and our exhibitions.
Working as part of our Bookings and Events Team your areas of responsibility will include:
- To answer and deal with all telephone enquiries
- To answer all email enquiries for events and bookings enquiries
- Support the Events and Bookings Manager to organise and deliver the Park’s public event programme
- To work efficiently and co-operatively with the two other Bookings Officers to ensure a smooth and complete service provisions
- Maintain bookings schedule and update service partners of any changes e.g. Catering team, Maintenance team
- Supporting other areas and teams within Bletchley Park
- Acting as a positive ambassador for Bletchley Park Trust
- Providing excellent customer service in everything we do
- IT skills including MS Word, Excel and Microsoft 365
The ideal candidate should have excellent customer service skills and a pleasing phone manner. They should be flexible in their approach to work and feel comfortable working on their own initiative. Attention to detail is key.
You will be working 37.5 hours per week usually Sunday to Thursday with ½ hour lunch break. Occasionally some early evenings or weekends may be required which will be recompensed by time in lieu. In return the Visits Coordinator will receive a salary of £20,000 per annum plus 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), Company Pension Scheme and BUPA wellbeing cash plan.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to: Tracy Brighten, HR Officer to [email protected]
Closing date for applications is 18 June 2021
Strictly no agencies.