What you need to know at a glance
Bletchley Park is open! We are delighted to welcome you to this remarkable place and share the incredible stories of Britain’s World War Two Codebreakers.
To ensure your safety and that of our team members, we have made some changes to the way you visit and some areas of the site look a little different.
You must pre-book a timed entry slot here. This helps us maintain social distancing and manage flow, enabling you to enjoy exploring our historic buildings and beautiful, spacious grounds safely and securely.
What’s new at a glance
Our historic wartime buildings, the majority of our exhibitions and our beautiful, outdoor spaces are open and accessible. Please take a look at our online map.
- We are currently on our Summer opening times and open daily between 09.30 – 17.00. You must pre-book an available entry slot.
- Your entry time doesn’t limit your time on site; it just allows us to stagger entry so we can manage flow and reduce queuing. The last entry slot is 15.00, giving you plenty of time to still explore Bletchley Park.
- To help us maintain social distancing, we are limiting numbers on site each day, so you must pre-book a timed entry slot online. This includes all Friends and Annual Season Pass holders.
- Book your tickets and timed entry slot here
- In line with government guidance, as of Saturday 8 August, face coverings are now mandatory inside all of our museum buildings, unless you have a legitimate reason not to wear one. For the list of exemptions, please refer to the latest government guidance.
- We would like to reassure all our visitors that we take social distancing and safety measures very seriously in order to provide a safe and enjoyable visit. We will continue to monitor government guidance closely and update our safety measures accordingly.
- Please follow government guidelines on cleanliness, hygiene and social distancing.
- To help you and our team members enjoy the site safely, we have introduced new one-way systems, installed new Perspex screens at our Admission desks, and installed hand sanitizer stations at regular intervals around the site.
- Our free Multimedia guides are still be available to pick up from the Block C Visitor Centre. Please bring your own earphones. Sanitised earbuds will be available for those who need them.
- Some of our toilets located in historic spaces, make social distancing tricky, so we have installed new temporary restrooms on site.
- Our shop is open and taking card-only payment.
- Our Hut 4 Café is offering delicious hot and cold food, including sandwiches, salads, cakes and other baked goodies along with hot and cold beverages. You can also enjoy a light lunch or cuppa and cake in our Block C coffee shop.
- Card payments only.
Local roadworks may affect your journey
There are planned roadworks and closures along part of Buckingham Road, Bletchley, due to East West Railworks, which are likely to affect your journey to Bletchley Park. The underpass on Buckingham Road will be closed to traffic from 5 July – 30 August 2020. From 1 September – 7 December 2020, Buckingham Road will be partially closed. For updates and information on planned roadworks, closure and diversions, please see the Milton Keynes Council Website.
Further information and travel advice is also available on our Find us page.
Please be mindful of social distancing and help us help you enjoy your visit to Bletchley Park