For an exciting and engaging educational experience
A facilitated learning visit includes a 1 hour workshop session, a 50 minute guided tour, 30 minutes reserved lunch space and self-guided time to explore the exhibitions. Visits have limited availability and must be booked in advance. Minimum group size is 12.
Arrival times are between 09.50 – 10.30am and departure times are between 2.00 – 2.40pm.
How to book
- Identify 3 – 4 possible dates for your visit.
- Email [email protected] to enquire about availability. Please include:
– Your 3-4 preferred visit dates
– The number, age and year group of your learning visitors (as appropriate)
– Your school/organisation name and contact details
– Any additional needs within the group
- Please allow five working days for a response. During this time you might find it useful to check the Onsite FAQs and Essential Information, and to decide which session you would like to book for your learning visitors.
- Once a provisional booking is in place you will be sent a link to the booking form. This must be completed in order to confirm your booking and must be returned a minimum of six weeks before your visit.
- You can cancel or amend your visit without penalty up to 28 calendar days before the booked date.
- During the week before your visit you will be sent a full itinerary for your day. Please ensure that copies are distributed to all accompanying adults.
|Students (primary school) aged 5 to 11:||£8.00|
|Students (secondary school) aged 11 to 18:||£12.00|
|Supervising Adults for U18s (one free per 5 students):||Free|
|Additional Adults with U18s (in excess of one per five students):||£12.00|
|Age 18 and over, facilitated visit:||£12.00|
|Age 18 and over, facilitated visit plus season ticket:||£27.50|
|Age 18 and over, season ticket only (does not include session and tour):||£15.50|
For groups aged 18 and over, the group leader receives free entry.
Please note that, unless specified, these prices do not include a season ticket.
Contact the Learning Department
T +44(0)1908 272664
E [email protected]
Please see below our current availability for the Autumn Term 2019:
11th – 2 groups of 30
13th – 2 groups of 30
19th – 1 group of 30
31st – 1 group of 30
3rd – 5 groups of 30
20th – 2 groups of 30
21st – 3 groups of 30
22nd – 3 groups of 30
23rd – 6 groups of 30
24th – 6 groups of 30
27th – 1 group of 30
30th – 7 groups of 30
We are taking bookings for the whole of the Spring and Summer Terms 2020 and also for the 2020/21 academic year.