For an exciting and engaging educational experience
Workshops, demonstrations and tours are designed to inspire students of any age and ability. Sessions must be booked in advance and are not open to the general public. Activities are tailored to primary schools, secondary schools, colleges, special educational needs and adult groups.
How to book
- Identify 3 – 4 possible dates for your visit.
- Email [email protected] to enquire about availability. Please include:
– Your 3-4 preferred visit dates
– The number, age and year group of your students
– Your school/organisation name and contact details
– Any additional needs within the group
- Please allow five working days for a response. During this time you might find it useful to check the Onsite FAQs and Essential Information, and to decide which session you would like to book for your students.
- Once a provisional booking is in place you will be sent a link to the booking form. This must be completed in order to confirm your booking and must be returned a minimum of six weeks before your visit.
- You can cancel or amend your visit without penalty up to 28 calendar days before the booked date.
- During the week before your visit you will be sent a full itinerary for your day. Please ensure that copies are distributed to all accompanying adults.
|Primary School Students, aged 5 to 11:||£7.25|
|Secondary School Students, aged 11 to 18:||£11.25|
|Supervising Adults (one free per 5 students):||Free|
|Additional Adults (in excess of one per five students):||£11.25|
|Age 18 and over, facilitated visit:||£11.25|
|Age 18 and over, facilitated visit plus season ticket:||£25.75|
|Age 18 and over, season ticket only:||£14.50|
Please note that, unless specified, these prices do not include a season ticket.
Contact the Learning Department
T +44(0)1908 272664
E [email protected]
Current Availability until July 2019
The following dates are those currently remaining for the 2018-19 academic year and they are all subject to availability at the time of booking. 1 group is a maximum of 30 students. We are now taking bookings for the 2019-20 academic year (student admission costs will be confirmed by July 2019).
Monday 22nd – 3 groups of 30 each
Tuesday 23rd – 6 groups of 30 each
Wednesday 24th – 3 groups of 30 each
Arrival times are between 10.00 – 10.30am and departure times are between 2.00 – 2.30pm.