Please explore the links below for important information relating to your visit
Students must be supervised and accompanied by adults at all times. Please ensure that your groups follow our minimum staff/student ratio:
Under 18s – 1:10
With under 18s, you can bring up to 1:5 accompanying adults for free.
The behaviour and safe conduct of students whilst visiting Bletchley Park is the responsibility of their teachers and accompanying adults.
If you cancel your booking within 14 calendar days of your visit you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
Unless student cancellations are notified to us 14 calendar days prior to your visit, you will be invoiced for the original number of student places booked.
Covid-19 exclusions may apply.
Please see Book a Learning Visit.
In line with government social distancing requirements for education settings we are resuming our award winning onsite learning visits and outreach sessions from 1 September 2020. This includes:
- Individual education group pathways to maintain social distancing from other groups for tours, sessions, breaks and workshops
- Learning spaces that welcome up to 90 students a day if they are taught in bubbles of 15 for 1 metre plus distancing, or up to 180 students if taught in bubbles of up to 30 students.
- Hand sanitiser stations and increased cleaning
- PPE and training for staff
- Staggered arrival and departure times
Please contact the Learning Team for further information.