Learning group visits terms and conditions
1. Visits on the Learning Programme are only available to pre-booked groups.
2. Bookings will be confirmed following agreement to these Terms and Conditions as outlined in the Learning Department online booking form. Bookings will be confirmed 6 weeks prior to your visit following receipt of the completed online booking form.
3. Amendments to your booking can be made up to 28 calendar days prior to your visit by emailing the Learning Department at [email protected] Any changes made to your booking after the 28 calendar days stated may be subject to an administration fee.
4. Prior to your visit, you will be provided with the arrival and departure times for your group. Coaches and minibuses have a ten-minute reservation within coach drop-off bays. If your group arrives before or after their allocated times they may be asked to wait off-site until the next available time. Groups must depart at the allocated time shown.
5. If you arrive later than expected your itinerary may be affected.
6. Coach parking for pre-booked learning department groups is provided at Stadium MK, home to the MK Dons football club. Coaches must drop off students at the Park and then exit the Park. School minibuses will be allocated a parking space onsite.
7. Students must be fully supervised and accompanied at all times on-site. Our supervision ratios are 1:5 for KS1/FS, 1:6 for KS2 and 1:10 for secondary students (KS3+).
8. Please note that prices quoted do not include a visit to The National Museum of Computing, which is located next to Bletchley Park and operates as a separate museum with a different tariff and different hours of operation.
9. Bletchley Park Trust reserves the right to refuse entry to Bletchley Park.
10. Bletchley Park is a working site and as such can experience short-notice closures and changes due to activities on site, including closed exhibits. This might result in adjustments to visits, including any scheduled timings. Bletchley Park Trust will endeavour to contact all visitors with as much notice as possible in such situations. We regret any inconvenience.
11. We aim to respond to telephone calls and emails within 5 working days.
12. Private guided tours are not permitted on site. Learning team guides are provided for programme visits and self-guided resources are available from the learning section of the website.
13. Learning prices do not include season tickets, unless otherwise specified (season ticket option available for aged 18 and over only).
14. You are able to cancel your booking up to 28 calendar days prior to your visit without penalty. Cancellations should be made in writing to [email protected]
15. If you cancel your visit within 28 calendar days of your booked visit, a 50% payment will be required.
16. In the event of the Bletchley Park site being fully closed (e.g. due to adverse weather conditions), an update will appear on our website and an alternative date will be offered to educational groups.
17. Unless student cancellations are notified to us 28 calendar days prior to your visit, you will be invoiced for the original number of student places booked. Carers and staff are free of charge (up to a ratio of 1:5). Cancellations should be made in writing to [email protected] .
18. Oversees groups must be paid for by BACS transfer in advance or card payment on the day. Your payment method will be confirmed with you when booking your visit.
Food & Drinks
19. Please ensure all students and staff bring individual packed lunches and that these are distributed prior to arrival. We do not provide storage space for lunch crates, bags or other items. Where possible a space to eat packed lunches will be provided for 30 minutes during your visit. Packed lunches must not be eaten in the Block C Cafe or Hut 4 restaurant as these areas are reserved for restaurant / café customers.
20. Part of our mission is to preserve and enhance Bletchley Park, including the historic floors around the site. In order to minimise future damage to all our historic floors, sharp heeled shoes (heels which cover an area smaller than a postage stamp) are not permitted. Heel protectors can be provided but we would appreciate your support and understanding of why we need to protect our beautiful floors and we therefore recommend that comfortable walking shoes are worn during your visit.
22. Bletchley Park Trust reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and by submitting the online booking form you agree to abide by the most recent version.