COVID-19 (Coronavirus) update for learning visitors
We want to assure all our visitors we are actively monitoring the situation and adhering to all guidelines issued by the British Government and Public Health England re COVID-19 (Coronavirus) risks.
The safety and wellbeing of all our staff and visitors is our priority, therefore we have put in the additional practices in place:
– Rather than a handshake we will welcome all our guests with a warm smile
– We have many handwashing facilities, handwashing signs, hand sanitisers and anti-viral wipes around the Park including in Learning Spaces
– We have introduced additional cleaning to our already strict routines
– All Bletchley Park staff have also been issued with clear guidelines around COVID-19 and the workplace
– All our contractors who will be working on site will be asked to sign a declaration form regarding any recent travel and will abide by the same guidelines as staff.
– We are monitoring the situation including advice and directives from government departments including DHSC, DFE and DCMS.
We want to welcome everyone to Bletchley Park with the reassurance that we have your health in mind. We hope you enjoy your visit.