Our Outreach programme visits schools and other organisations around the country.
How to book
- Identify a possible date or date range for your visit (see Availability below).
- Read the Outreach Visits and Outreach Sessions pages to help you decide on your preferred:
- Visit format
- Visit length
- Contact us at the email address provided below, including:
- Your name and any contact details
- The name and address of the school or organisation making the booking
- The name and address of the intended visit location if different from above
- As much detail as possible regarding your preferred visit format, length, and which sessions you would like to book, including numbers and age/yeargroups of the participants for each session
- If you have spoken to another school or organisation about hosting visits on consecutive dates, please also include their contact email address (with permission from the owner of the email address; booking local visits on consecutive dates may reduce the final invoiced cost)
- Please allow five working days for a response. During this time you may find it useful to check the Outreach T&Cs and to re-read the Outreach Visits page.
- You will be contacted by a member of our Outreach team who will be able to make a provisional booking, discuss your visit in more detail, and confirm the booking when appropriate.
The standard commercial costs for a visit from Bletchley Park’s Outreach programme are:
£825 per day1, + £68.75 per hour travel surcharge2.
Part-day visits or evening talks can be booked in the Milton Keynes area, or additionally to full-day visits further afield. Each extra hour will be charged at £137.50.
Discount for Education Providers
Visits to Education Providers3 are subject to a 25% reduction on the above fees, so the price for schools is:
£618.75 per day1 + £51.56 per hour travel surcharge2.
These are the costs charged for the visit itself: travel and accommodation expenses will be added to the final invoice. Please see Outreach T&Cs for details.
Part-day visits or evening talks (in Milton Keynes or additionally to full-day visits elsewhere) also qualify for the schools discount: Each extra hour will be charged at £103.13.
For further cost-cutting ideas please see “can I reduce the cost of a visit” on the Outreach Visits page.
To book or enquire about an Outreach visit from Bletchley Park to your school or organisation please read all of the information above and then send an email containing the requested details and any questions to [email protected]
Visits can be cheaper if booked when we’re in your area. Look below for an idea of our availability for Outreach visits and when we’ll be visiting different areas. Locations are listed as counties or cities with more detail in brackets in some cases.
Please be aware that availability cannot be guaranteed on the strength of the information contained below; it is provided only as a general guide.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the ongoing COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak we cannot guarantee or confirm any Outreach bookings. It is still possible to make provisional bookings for future dates so please do get in touch if you are considering a visit.
Please see this page for general information regarding Bletchley Park during the outbreak.
- 4th May: Northumberland BOOKINGS AVAILABLE
- 8th June: Bedfordshire BOOKINGS AVAILABLE
- 22nd June: Bedfordshire BOOKINGS AVAILABLE
- 29th June: Rugby BOOKINGS AVAILABLE and Northampton BOOKINGS AVAILABLE
- 13th July: Birmingham BOOKINGS AVAILABLE
- Visits in Central London
- 24th August: Outreach Programme Unavailable
Visits in Northumberland and Newcastle-Upon-Tyne: BOOKINGS AVAILABLE
- Up to 6 hours of session delivery within normal school hours.
- Round-trip travel time rounded to the nearest hour. No travel surcharge for schools or organisations with an MK postcode.
- “Education Provider” includes any visit which will be delivered primarily to people of any age who are in full-time education.