Based in one of the historic brick Blocks, the new exhibition will explore Bletchley Park’s story during the latter half of World War Two, as it rapidly expanded its multi-skilled workforce. Their challenge was to convert a mountain of intercepted enemy communications into actionable intelligence that ultimately would help win the war.
We would like your feedback on our ideas so far.
We are looking for people to take part in one of eight online focus groups in June or July. They will likely be via Zoom and last up to 1 ½ hours.
We are looking for people who live within two hours’ travel time of Bletchley Park and who are:
- Families with children aged 8-14 years
- Adults with existing knowledge of WW2 and/or Bletchley Park’s role during the war
- Adults with little knowledge of WW2 and/or Bletchley Park’s role during the war
- People who have visited Bletchley Park in the last 2 years
- People who have never visited but are interested in doing so
As a thank you for your time we are offering £20 Amazon vouchers per adult and £50 Amazon vouchers per family (group of adults and children).
Please contact Emma at [email protected] if you are interested in taking part.