13708 records found
Surname (married or later):
Forename or Initials:
Service / Rank / Grade:
Summary of Service:
- A'CourtRegArmyArkley. RSS. SCU 3.
- Abbot (Weston)Audrey MWRNSBletchley Park, Wavendon House and Stanmore mid 1942 - 1945. Bombe operator.
- Abbott (Malarowski)HildaFO CivilianBletchley Park. Block E, Communications Centre, probably Morse Slip Reader.
- AbbottNancyATSForest Moor Y Station. B Watch. Intercept Operator.
- AbbottKenArmySt Erth. RSS, SCU 3.
- AbelFArmyRSS, SLU 8.
- Abelson (Gellman)SylviaCanadian Government CivilianOttawa September 1943 - July 1945. Examination Unit, JDS, typist.
- AbercrombieRAFBrisbane from December 1944, SLU 9.
- Abernethy (Eachus)BarbaraFO CivilianBletchley Park 1939 - 1945. Mansion, Naval Section, and Hut 9, Administration Section from c. 1941. Worked on personnel matters and provided secretarial support to senior officers. GCCS pre-war; member of Captain Ridley's Shooting Party in 1938.
- Ablitt (Lederer)Jeanne EffieFO CivilianBletchley Park 1942 - 1945. Hut 6 and Block D(6). Quiet Room, sorted intercepted German Army messages.
- AbrahallPriscilla HoskinsWRNSEastcote and Stanmore Bombe Operator
- AbrahamAlbert GeorgeRNColombo January 1945 - April 1946. intercept operator.
- AbrahamJill L TFO CivilianBletchley Park. Mansion (room 49), Hut 9 and Hut 1. Transport Office, section manager.
- AbrahamsAudreyFO CivilianBletchley Park. Block C. Hollerith operator.
- Abrahams (Monkman)Marjorie AmeliaATSBeaumanor from 1942. Driver, taking intercept operators between Garats Hay and Beaumanor.
- Abrahams (Braham)SylviaFO CivilianBletchley Park September 1942 - July 1944. Hollerith machines operator. Berkeley Street July 1944 - October 1945. Japanese decoding.
- AbramsonSidneyFO CivilianISSIS Bedford 1942-1943; Bletchley Park 1943. Naval Section. Later Colombo.
- AbruzzoBenjamin SUS ArmyHall Place, Bexley. 6811 Signals Security Detachment
- Absalom (Davis)JoyWRNSBletchley Park June 1942 - 1943. Hut 11. Wavendon House, Eastcote and Stanmore 1943 - 1944. Bombe operator.
- Acason (Page)Gwendoline MayWRNSBletchley Park April 1944 - June 1945. Block A, Naval Section, NS IV, U-boat signals index; later on Japanese vessels index. Colombo July - December 1945.