187 records found
Surname (married or later):
Forename or Initials:
Service / Rank / Grade:
Summary of Service:
- TaylorLawrence Patrick EwenFO CivilianBletchley Park August 1943 - September 1945. Block A(N), Naval Section, Japanese.
- TaylorNancy BarbaraFO CivilianWavendon House, Berkeley Street and Aldford House, October 1939 - 1945. Commercial Section.
- ThompsonEdward CrossleyFO CivilianBletchley Park January 1941 - August 1945. Hut 8, Research. Hut 9A, Elmers School, Hut 18 and Block G. ISOS.
- ThompsonRaymond CArmyBedford Oct 1944 - Apr 1945. Japanese course at ISSIS.
- ThomsonEric RobertArmyBletchley Park. Military Section. Later at Mansfield College Oxford, probably Code and Cypher Production Unit.
- Townend (Arculus)Annette MagdaAir Ministry CivilianBletchley Park 1940 - 1945. Mansion December 1940, probably Air Section. Hut 3 October 1942. Block F, Air Section and Block G, probably SIXTA, c. 1943 - 1945.
- Trevor-RoperHugh RedwaldArmyWormwood Scrubs and Arkley late 1939 – 1945, intelligence officer at RSS, including analysis of VI intercept logs and identification of Abwehr radio network.
- TulipMildred JoanFO CivilianBletchley Park July 1942 - August 1945. Hut 6 and Block D(6). German Army and Air Force Enigma Processing and Decryption Section. Identifying discriminants within Enigma signals.
- TurnerEric GardnerFO CivilianBletchley Park February 1941 - 1945. Hut 4, Hut 5 and Block B, Naval Section.
- TwinnPeter Frank GeorgeFO CivilianBletchley Park 1939 - 1945. Cottage to early 1941, Research. Hut 8 early 1941 - January 1942. Cottage, Elmers School, Hut 16 and Block G. January 1942 - 1945 ISK. Cryptanalyst, deduced Enigma wheel wiring in 1939 and later contributed to Bombe design.
- UrquhartCecilyFO CivilianMansfield College Oxford. Code and Cypher Production Unit.
- WalshWilliam HenryFO CivilianCheadle 1941 - 1943. Decoded, translated and analysed non Enigma decrypts from German Air Force messages. Bletchley Park 1943 - 1945. Block F(A), Air Section, SALU. Block G, Military Section, German Police.
- WatkinsDavid JArmyBedford October 1944 - April 1945. Japanese course at ISSIS.
- WatsonPhilip DixonFO CivilianBletchley Park. Block F. Newmanry and Research Sections.
- WebsterThomas Bertram LonsdaleArmyBletchley Park July 1941 - August 1945. Hut 6 and probably Blocks D and G. SIXTA and Military Section. Deputy to N de Grey 1944 - 1945.
- WheelerC EFO CivilianMansfield College Oxford. Code and Cypher Production Unit.
- WhewellThomas MichaelArmyBletchley Park 1944 - 1945. Japanese course, probably in Bedford. Japanese section, cryptanalyst. Also involved in arranging concerts at Bletchley Park.
- Whitter (Pattle)MarjorieFO CivilianBletchley Park September 1943 - June 1945. Block D(6). Set up Bombe menus. Modified Typex operator decoding messages using settings found by bombe. Later, researcher for Reginald Parker.
- Williamson (Mitchell)Ann KatharineFO CivilianBletchley Park September 1943 - May 1945. Block D(6). Machine Room, compiled Bombe menus from cribs and checked output. Worked on "duds" - signals not decrypted due to incorrect settings.
- WillsonDavid HenryArmyBletchley Park