Timed entry slots
- For your safety, and that of our team, we are limiting numbers on-site every day. Everyone must pre-book a timed entry slot, including Friends and existing Annual Season Pass holders.
- Timed entry slots are available every day for the next twelve months, so we hope you will find a time/date that works best for you.
- These timed entry slots will not limit your time on-site; but will allow us to space out visits for your safety and enjoyment of the site.
- Please arrive within your timed entry slot – if you arrive early, you may be asked to wait by your car or outside Admissions.
Further information and FAQs
- If you cannot see the ticket type you require on the booking system, please contact our Bookings team on [email protected]
- Please read our ticket terms and conditions before you book.
- For the latest information on what to expect from your visit, as well as our new FAQs, please take a look at our Reopening safely pages.
- Find out more about our Local Residents’ ticket offer, and discounts for National Art Pass and English Heritage members on our Admission Prices page.
NHS Test and Trace
- As per government guidance all visitors over the age of 16 will need to provide contact details for NHS Test and Trace. To avoid delays upon entry please download the NHS app to scan the NHS QR code at admissions.
- If you or anyone in your visiting party do not have access to the NHS app please print and complete the form below to hand in at Admissions.
NHS Test and Trace form
Details on all the measures we have in place for a safe day out