Our special Father’s Day event at Bletchley Park is back!
Treat the Father in your life to a special day out, exploring Bletchley Park, and enjoying some delicious food.
This year, to coincide with the 80th anniversary of the arrival of the first American codebreakers to Bletchley Park, we have teamed up with Barbarian Grill LTD to present a special American BBQ Grill.
We are also delighted to announce the return of The Gin Nook, dedicated to consumption of glorious gins & vintage cocktails! Why not try the specially designed Codebreaker Cocktail?
On Barbarian Grill menu:
- Texas style pulled pork with house slaw, salad leaves on brioche topped with BBQ sauce – £8.00
- 66 Route brisket burger with coleslaw, pickles, salad leaves on brioche – £8.50
- 6oz Beef burger with Monterey Jack cheese, streaky bacon, lettuce, red onion, tomatoes, pickles on brioche with burger sauce – £8.50
- Chilli dog with onion & herb salsa, nachos cheese and jalapenos in a roll – £7.00
- Fries – £3.00
- Grilled Haloumi will be available as a vegetarian option
Please note the BBQ will be serving food from 12:00 until 15:30, and the Gin Nook will serve drinks 12.00 until 16.00.
Entry to Bletchley Park and museums buildings and exhibitions included with a general admission ticket. Additional charge will apply for the purchase of food and drink on site. You are welcome to bring your own picnic. No food and drink are permitted inside the historic building.