There is no better way to bring a smile to mum’s face than treating her to Afternoon Tea on Mother’s Day. Settle in to the elegant Victorian dining room of Bletchley Park’s iconic mansion house, where the Codebreakers dined. Your Vintage Afternoon Tea will be accompanied by live music from Alison Carter, who’s rich mellow tones come through in her own style of Vintage Lounge Jazz & Boutique Pop.
Our delicious Afternoon Tea menu will include:
· A glass of prosecco*
· Homemade scones with Cornish clotted cream and Wilkins & Son Tiptree Strawberry jam
– A selection of sandwiches:
· Wiltshire ham and farmhouse chutney
· Smoked salmon and cream cheese
· Coronation Chicken
· Free-range egg mayo and mustard cress
– A variety of delicate cakes and sweet treats:
· Macaroons in different flavours
· Granny Smith apple and Bletchley Park Gin bar
· Dark chocolate, coconut and aubergine torte
· Raspberry and poppy seed mascarpone tart
All accompanied by a selection of teas or coffee
There are two start times available for this event 12:00-13:30 and 14:30-16:00. You can select a time slot by proceeding to the booking section. Ticket includes a day pass to Bletchley Park allowing you to explore our historic site – see Visit Us for more.
If you have any dietary requirements, please contact the bookings team on 01908 272673.
*Over 18s Only