Terms and Conditions of Online Purchases of Visit or Event Tickets
Please read these terms and conditions of sale carefully before placing an order for any tickets or products. You are advised to print and retain them for your records.
The website, www.bletchleypark.org.uk, is operated by Bletchley Park Trust Limited and Bletchley Park Company Limited. Bletchley Park Trust Limited is a registered company incorporated in England as a private company limited by shares under the Companies Act (company number 2730618), being a charity (registered charity number 1012743), registered office address: The Mansion, Bletchley Park, Sherwood Drive, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK3 6EB.
Bletchley Park Company Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bletchley Park Trust Limited and performs the museum’s trading activities. It is a private company limited by shares incorporated in England under the Companies Act (Company number 2723470). All profits of the trading company are transferred to Bletchley Park Trust Limited, being a charity, under a gift aid declaration.
By offering to purchase tickets or products through the www.bletchleypark.org.uk website you are entering into an agreement with Bletchley Park Trust Limited on the terms and conditions set out below.
These terms and conditions of sale are additional to and not a substitute for the general terms and conditions of use of the website that can be found here.
By placing an order with us you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and are at least 18 years old.
E-tickets purchase terms and conditions
To help us manage visitor capacity onsite during this COVID-19 pandemic, we require all visitors to pre-book a timed entry slot to visit Bletchley Park via our website. You must select a date and half-hour arrival slot for your visit. Tickets sold online are only valid for the date stated upon them. Tickets do not guarantee car parking. Online tickets must be booked by midnight the day before your visit.
After placing your order with us you will be sent an email which will be your e-ticket. You must print off and present this confirmation, or alternatively display on a smart phone, in Admissions on arrival at Bletchley Park.
Please ensure you have checked the website www.bletchleypark.org.uk before your visit to confirm the museum is open and you are aware of any closures to all or part of the museum.
Management reserves the right to close the museum at short notice if it believes there is a risk to the health and safety of visitors, or due to any events, acts or accidents beyond our reasonable control and, under these circumstances, we shall have no liability to you.
On arrival at Admissions, you will be issued with an Annual Season Pass that you will be required to write your name on and add your signature to validate it. The validated Annual Season Pass will allow entry to Bletchley Park for 12 months from the date of your first visit. Please see below for further terms and conditions of the Annual Season Pass.
All e-tickets purchased may only be used once and may not be exchanged or refunded. All e-tickets purchased must be redeemed on the date booked. No refunds will be made for unused tickets and the date cannot be moved.
Currently you are able to take advantage of our Local Resident promotion when booking online. All other vouchers, promotions, special offers or inclusive travel packages will need to reserve a pre-booked timed-entry slot by contacting our bookings team on 01908 272673, who will facilitate your reservation and send you a booking confirmation by email which will represent your e-ticket.
Online bookings are currently for a maximum of 6 visitors. Currently groups are unable to book via our website, please see below.
The terms and conditions of the Annual Season Pass are as follows:
- Each Annual Season Pass is valid for 12 months from the date of the first visit to Bletchley Park and may only be used by the named visitor.
- To validate an Annual Season Pass each entrance ticket must be completed with the name of the visitor, signed where indicated while on site.
- Holders of Annual Season Passes returning to Bletchley Park must pre-book a timed-entry slot via the website, selecting the “Returning Season Pass” £0.00 option. This will generate an e-ticket to facilitate entry to Bletchley Park
- On arrival in Admissions, Annual Season Pass holders must scan their e-ticket and also show their Annual Season Pass. Periodically they may be requested to produce an additional form of ID demonstrating name and signature.
- Children under the age of 12 go free and will not be issued an Annual Season Pass.
- Carers accompanying disabled visitors can access the site for free and will not be issued an Annual Season Pass.
- Those in possession of a complimentary ticket will not be issued an Annual Season Pass (unless otherwise stated on the complimentary ticket).
- When a family ticket is purchased, Annual Season Passes will be issued to each of the adults and children aged 12 to 17. Each of these tickets must be validated during initial visit.
- There may be occasions where the museum, some exhibitions or some parts of the museum will not be open to the holders of Annual Season Passes. Please ensure you have checked the website before your visit to confirm the museum is open to Annual Season Pass holders, and you are aware of any closures to all or part of the museum.
- The Annual Season Pass excludes admission to events where the museum exhibitions are not open, for example 1940s Boutique. Please see our website for a list of such events.
- Bletchley Park Trust reserves the right to close the museum to Annual Season Pass holders on up to 10 days per year.
- Annual Season Passes are not transferable and may not be exchanged or refunded.
- If an Annual Season Pass is lost it will not be replaced.
General admission conditions of entry
- Adults must accompany all children under the age of 16.
- Management reserves the right to close the museum at short notice if it believes there is a risk to the health and safety of visitors, or due to any events, acts or accidents beyond our reasonable control.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry if for any reason it deems there is a risk to the museum, the public or the staff on site.
- Customers displaying anti-social behaviour will be asked to leave and could be subject to prosecution.
- Dogs are not permitted onto the site, with the exception of assistance dogs and guide dogs.
- To prevent offensive or dangerous articles being taken into Bletchley Park, visitors are admitted subject to a condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves and/or their belongings to be searched by Bletchley Park Trust staff.
- Please see our website for the current measures in place for all visitors during this COVID-19 pandemic.
Currently we are unable to accept Group Bookings to Bletchley Park.
Bletchley Park hosts visits by educational groups which may include workshops, demonstrations, tours and activity packs. Sessions must be booked in advance and are not open to the general public. Activities are tailored to primary schools, secondary schools colleges, special education needs and adult groups.
Currently educational groups are unable to book via our website. All learning enquiries must contact [email protected]
Event Tickets Purchase Terms and Conditions
Currently we are not running any special events.
How to Make A Purchase
E-tickets for standard entrance
The website homepage has a “Booking Essential” button which will take you to our ticketing calendar.
Once on the appropriate calendar page, you will be asked to:
- Select the date you require
- Select the half-hour entry timeslot (indicating the start of the 30 minute entry time-slot chosen) you require
- Select the ticket type and quantity
- “Add a guidebook” if required. If you choose to “add a guidebook” you will collect this guidebook on the day of your visit, from Admissions. You will not be sent this ahead of your visit.
- “ Add a donation” if required
- If you are purchasing an e-ticket for standard entrance you will be asked if you wish to Gift Aid your purchase. If you tick that you would like to add Gift Aid to this purchase you are providing the Gift Aid declaration as set out on the website.
- Add your details. Please note these details are used for payment purposes and so should be the details of the cardholder.
- We now also collect these details in order to support NHS Test and Trace. We will share the name and telephone number of the lead booker with the NHS Test and Trace service if requested within 21 days of your visit. If you do not wish for your details to be shared with the NHS Test and Trace (when requested) please email [email protected] to advise this position. Please see below for more information.
- We ask you to let us know “how did you hear about us” to help us monitor effective methods of marketing.
- You can choose to “keep in touch with us”. If you wish to be kept in touch with news from Bletchley Park by email then please check the box under “keeping in touch”. You will sent an email to allow you to share your preferences with us. If you chose to request email updates, you will subsequently be able to unsubscribe by using the link in the emails we send you.
- Tick to agree to our terms and conditions.
- Make payment
Please ensure the details you provide us with are correct and complete. You must also inform us promptly of any changes to those details. Please take time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
Terms of Payment
You can pay for Products using the following debit or credit cards:
- Visa Credit
- Visa Debit
- Visa Electron
- Visa Purchasing
- V Pay
- Mastercard Debit
- International Maestro
All cardholders may be subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your Payment Card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Upon providing us with details of the Payment Card and submitting your order you:
- confirm and undertake that the information contained within the order is true and accurate.
- authorise us to deduct from the Payment Card account the full price of products and all other payments which may become due to us under the Contract.
Payment for tickets and events is in advance.
We will take all reasonable care to keep all information connected with your order secure but we cannot be held liable for any loss that you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any data, including credit and account details you provide when accessing or ordering from this Web Site, unless this is solely due to our negligence.
Payments for e-tickets and events are non-refundable.
NHS Test and Trace
NHS Test and Trace is a key part of the country’s ongoing COVID-19 response. Businesses are requested to maintain and records of visitors to help NHS Test and Trace identify people who may have been exposed to the virus. We will share the name and telephone number of the lead booker with NHS Test and Trace when requested within 21 days of your visit. If you do not wish us to share these details with NHS Test and Trace, please email [email protected] advising this request and confirming your booking confirmation number and date of visit.
If we have to contact you or give notice in writing, we will do so by email or by pre-paid post to the addresses you provide to us in your order.
Any communication sent electronically by e-mail or otherwise will be deemed to have been received by the intended recipient 24 hours after it has been sent.
Any communication sent by post will be deemed received by the intended recipient three days following mailing where sent by first class post or five days after mailing where sent by second class post.
In exceptional circumstances we may contact you by telephone, eg in order to notify you of a last-minute closure or cancellation of an event.
Promotions, offers and third-party ticket sales
Additional terms and conditions may apply to promotions, offers and tickets bought through a third party. Please read the terms and conditions provided by the Promoter or Third-party Supplier before purchasing.
Many promotions are only redeemable by telephone booking and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount (including against discounted rates for Groups). Each voucher can only be used once for discount on a single ticket and are valid until the date stated on the voucher.
Bletchley Park reserves the right to decline any promotional voucher.
Changes to Terms and Conditions of Sale
Our terms and conditions of sale may be changed. Please review them regularly. If you continue to use the website after a change has been made you are deemed to have accepted it.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions of sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. If any of these terms or conditions of sale should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise enforceable, it shall be deemed deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Comments and Complaints
If you have any comment or complaints to make about purchases made through the website please send them:
by email to:
or by post to:
c/o Visitor Services and Retail Manager
Bletchley Park Trust